- Bring your passport to check-in
- Show up at the check-in counter at least 30 minutes before departure time
- Luggage allowance: 7kgs/passenger (not applicable for infant). Excess luggage will be on standby and extra charge will be applied. See section BAGGAGE for additional information.
- Noi Bai Airport: Counter 10, Domestic Hall A, Terminal 1, Noi Bai Airport
- Ha Long: Villa T7, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong City
Hotline phone numbers in case of emergencies or any other queries:
- Noi Bai Airport: +84 (0) 919 136 089
- Halong: +84 (0) 919 866 089
- Reservation: +84 (0) 962 960 689
Before our flight takes off, passengers are required not to stored or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. To ensure that your experience is an interesting one, we commit strict safety standards and we may refuse boarding to any person we deem is in breach of our safety policy.
We recommend you wear comfortable clothing during your flight. Also be aware that scarves and long gowns can cause a safety hazard, so we recommend you not wear these. Our seaplanes have air conditioning, however due to Vietnam’s tropical environment (warm weather from May to September), we recommend that you dress in light clothing to ensure a comfortable flight.
Our pilots are experienced with the range of weather conditions that happen in Vietnam. On occasion, weather conditions may not be suitable for operating or continuing a flight safely, which will result in a cancellation of services or a diversion from original flight plan to a safe landing area. Should this occur, then our policy is to refund the full ticket price or re-schedule an alternative flying time.
WHY FLY WITH HAI AU AVIATION
• The only seaplane service in Vietnam
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience
• You can charter your own private plane!
• Brand new Cessna Caravan aircrafts
• International safety standards with experienced flight crew