Departing from Noi Bai Airport, the destination for this short flight is the coastal port town of Halong Bay, the stunning UNESCO World Heritage listed bay. Enjoy fabulous aerial views over the countryside and experience the thrill of a water landing at the Tuan Chau Island Marina.
45 minutes instead of 4 hours
Instead of spending half a day in a shuttle bus with traffic-clogged streets, hop on a seaplane from Hanoi to Halong Bay which takes you only 45 minutes. This is a perfect solution for a quick, comfortable, fun-filled and luxury trip.
Picturesque scenery from the top view
Traveling with seaplanes gives you a totally unique experience compared to any other kind of transportations. Only with our seaplane can you enjoy the fabulous aerial views over the countryside and be amazed by the thrill of water landing which have lured many savvy travelers from all over the world. The flight can be extended to include an additional 15-minute scenic tour over the bay, which allows you to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the thousands of limestone karsts jutting up from the jade green waters and see remote fishing villages before landing at Tuan Chau Island Marina.
The one and only seaplane experience in Vietnam
The image of the silver spume sparkling outside the windows when the aircraft slides on waters is sure to stay in your memory for a long time. Furthermore, the Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX has never been out of the list for the largest and safest single-engine float planes in the world. Don’t forget to use your camera to record these unique moments of your journey.
POINTS OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL
• Noi Bai Airport: Counter 109, Lobby E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Tuan Chau Marina: No T7 Tuan Chau Commercial Urban Area, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Viet Nam.
• Picturesque Red River Delta to the coast of Tonkin Gulf with magnificent patchwork of green fields, farms, people and animals.
• Co Loa – the oldest city in Vietnam, also the former capital of Van Lang Au Lac Vietnamese kingdom located in the center of Red River Delta together with the Thang Long 1000 years-old Hanoi ancient heritage.
• Luc Dau Giang – where all the rivers meet and in Pha Lai, all the rivers join together before running into the Pacific Ocean, forming a fabulous nature amidst the immense paddy fields.
• Hai Phong City has been well-known for its complex of deep water anchorage seaports with large facilities for maritime industry.
• Tuan Chau Island about 8 kilometers to the southwest side of Ha Long Bay, consists of multiple sloping hills, stretching over 2 kilometers long with white smooth sand and yellow sunshine the whole summer.