Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation offers the first-ever and only seaplane experiences in Vietnam. At Hai Au, we believe your journey should be just as much fun as your destination.
With brand new, state of the art amphibious aircrafts and unwavering commitments to safety and the highest of service standards, Hai Au Aviation’s low-altitude flights showcase the best of the region from a bird-eye view, flying our guests to exotic destinations in comfort and style.
We are hiring Seaplane Captain with specific details as follows:
Position: Seaplane Captain
Location: Ha Noi
- Total Time 3,000 Hours
- Float Time 1,500 Hours
- C208 Time 250 Hours
- IFR Time 100 Hours
- C208 Rating or Flight Safety Certification
- Previous flight instructor or flight training experience
- ICAO English level 4
- Clean Record
- Class 1 Medical
- Max Age of 65
- Open Ocean time
- Reference Check
- Minimum 6-12 month renewable contract
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- A competitive salary package, minimum 7,000 USD net per month
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
- An opportunity to explore beautiful Vietnam country
- Enjoy Thien Minh Group’s discounts of 11 luxury hotels and resorts, 10 cruises and amazing tours across Asian countries
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Flight Operations, Company pilots are to:
- Ensure the safe and efficient conduct of all flight operations when acting as Pilot in Command, and ensure that any reasonably anticipated emergency can be adequately handled.
- Ensure the correct loading of the aircraft such that it is and remains within the prescribed limits as noted in the Aircraft Flight Manual;
- Organize the fuel and oil Regulations such that the various endurances meet CAAV Regulations for that particular flight;
- Be responsible for their own flight and duty time limitations, and if either of these are in danger of being exceeded, it is to be brought to the attention of the Head of Flight Operations as early as possible;
- Indicate to the Head of Flight Operations dates and times of the various license, rating and medical renewals. These dates should be given at least six weeks prior to the renewal in order to schedule aircraft test officers or medical Regulations;
- Ensure that all Company flight financial and administrative documentation is completed at the appropriate time;
- Ensure that all customers are afforded the utmost courtesy and assistance;
- Report the CAAV or nearest ATS unit when observing an accident
- Expected to provide both air and ground based knowledge and provide training to local Co Pilots to advance them towards becoming Captains. This will include flying from both the right seat and left seat after receiving approval from the Head of Training & Checking.
- Assist the Head of Flight Operations in any delegated tasks; and
- Assist in any way toward the safe and efficient running of the Company.
WHY FLY WITH HAI AU AVIATION
• The only seaplane service in Vietnam
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience
• You can charter your own private plane!
• Brand new Cessna Caravan aircrafts
• International safety standards with experienced flight crew
"Luxe new ways to explore what’s been a hip Asian destination for a decade-plus now: a recently launched seaplane experience over Halong Bay, which lets visitors take in the bay’s otherworldly limestone cliffs from a new perspective — that doesn’t require two days on a dodgy boat..."
Article “The 10 coolest places to visit in 2015” by Forbes magazine.
"From the air we could see parts of the bay not visible from the cruise boats," said Claire Boobbyer, who made the film. "Sculpted valleys, hidden lakes and deep craters, all carpeted in an iridescent green which looked beautiful in the late afternoon sun"
Article “Halong Bay from above: tourist flights begin” by Telegraph.