Established in 2011, Hai Au Aviation offers the first-ever and only seaplane experiences in Vietnam. At Hai Au, we believe your journey should be just as much fun as your destination.
With brand new, state of the art amphibious aircrafts and unwavering commitments to safety and the highest of service standards, Hai Au Aviation’s low-altitude flights showcase the best of the region from a bird-eye view, flying our guests to exotic destinations in comfort and style.
We are hiring Head of Ground Operations cum Noi Bai Station Manager with specific details as follows:
Position: Head of Ground Operations cum Noi Bai Station Manager
Location: Ha Noi
1. Ground operations function
Responsible to Managing Director for all ground operations activities and ensure the compliance with VARs, CAAV regulations and Company policies.
Head of Ground Operations is responsible for the following functions:
a, Overall management and development of the Ground Operations.
b, For ensuring that the parties contracted for the provision of ground support services meet the requirements of VARs and the CAAV.
c, To prepare and update and distribute, as necessary, the HAA Ground Operations Manual.
d, To ensure that ground operations functions performed by HAA personnel are in accordance with HAA policies and procedures and that there is an efficient and effective interface between HAA personnel and personnel employed by companies providing ground support services to HAA.
e, Coordination as necessary with the Head of Flight Operations to ensure that flight and ground operations activities are conducted in an efficient and safe manner.
f, To monitor the services provided by contracted parties to ensure services provided are as contracted with respect to services levels and costs. and
g, To participate in Safety & Quality Committee meetings.
2. Station Management function
Holds responsibility of managing and overseeing Noi Bai Station and other stations regarding ground operations, passenger service, sales and marketing support …etc. according to standards set by CAAV and HAA. The station manager has following responsibilities:
a, Manage their ground operations station budgets, including for labor, supplies and all other expenses.
b, Set up/rent and monitor ground services at airports/stations that HAA operates, in order to make sure that all ground and flight operations are safe, punctual and economically efficient.
c, Be responsible for customer service; ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing quality guest services and amenities within Hai Au standards.
d, Oversee and direct the personnel function of all HAA stations including recruitment, hiring, orientation, coaching, counseling, training, labor relations, performance appraisal and succession planning.
e, Participates actively in selling the ticket through involvement with all potential markets.
f, Develops recognition programs, advertising and promotional campaigns to obtain greatest market awareness and patronage at stations.
g, Ensure Safety and Securities procedures at stations are according to CAAV and HAA standards.
h, Establish and maintain relationship with local airport agencies and authorities.
i, Maintain effective internal communications including regular meeting and reports.
k, Perform any other assignments as defined by the needs of HAA or as directed by superiors for time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree
- At least 5 year experience in the position of middle level management in aviation
- Have solid experiences and sound knowledge and of all facets of aircraft ground handling
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Management and leadership skills. Ability to work with people at all levels and across different cultural boundaries.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making
- Good command of English (4 skills). TOEIC 700 or IELTS 6.5
- Responsible, proactive and customer-oriented
- A competitive salary package
- Health Care and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 14 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave
- Training courses with great career development opportunities
- Social club with monthly in/out of office activities
- Annual staff party and companywide team building days
WHY FLY WITH HAI AU AVIATION
• The only seaplane service in Vietnam
• Once-in-a-lifetime experience
• You can charter your own private plane!
• Brand new Cessna Caravan aircrafts
• International safety standards with experienced flight crew
"Luxe new ways to explore what’s been a hip Asian destination for a decade-plus now: a recently launched seaplane experience over Halong Bay, which lets visitors take in the bay’s otherworldly limestone cliffs from a new perspective — that doesn’t require two days on a dodgy boat..."
Article “The 10 coolest places to visit in 2015” by Forbes magazine.
"From the air we could see parts of the bay not visible from the cruise boats," said Claire Boobbyer, who made the film. "Sculpted valleys, hidden lakes and deep craters, all carpeted in an iridescent green which looked beautiful in the late afternoon sun"
Article “Halong Bay from above: tourist flights begin” by Telegraph.