As Halong Bay approach your side, the first thing you experience is a gentle breeze and a whiff of salty sea air. The closer you get to Halong Bay, the more you picture brilliant image of crystal blue bay and cloudless sky. Certainly the best way to swing by its beauty is a blissful 25- minute seaplane scenic flight. Imagine flying through the sky, looking down on the stunning seascape below, then submerging yourself in the landscape by taking a decadent cruise. L'Azalee Deluxe Cruise is loved by its itinerary: Travel by tender to see caves, go fishing or even a spot of swimming.
|Summer (from 1st Apr to 30th Sep 2017)||VND 5.287.500 (US$235)/pax|
• Children from 2 to under 12 years old: 75%/adult – shared cabin with parents
• Infant under 2 years old: 10%/adult – shared cabin with parents
ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE
• One way transfer hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay: VND 1.575.000 ($70)/private 4 seat car
• Single supplement: VND 1.687.500 ($75)/cabin
• Upgrade to Suite cabin: VND 1.125.000 (US$50)/cabin
POINT OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL
• Tuan Chau Marina: No T7 Tuan Chau Commercial Urban Area, Tuan Chau Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province, Viet Nam.
• Scenic flight 25 minutes over Halong Bay
• One way shuttle bus Halong – Hanoi
• Full 2 days 1 night itinerary on the L'Azalee Deluxe Cruise
• Superior cabin on cruise
• Welcome drinks & cold towels upon check in
• Full meals on board
• All activities excluding kayaking fee
• Entrance fees, tourist tickets and government taxes.
• Alcoholic drinks & non-alcoholic drinks
• Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay to check in
• Surcharge of Halong Bay entrance fee of VND150,000 from 1 APRIL 2017
|10:15||Check in at Hai Au Aviation waiting lounge|
|10:45||Take off from water for scenic flight 25 minutes over Halong Bay with Seaplane|
Hai Au buggy to pick you up and drop off at L’Azalee Cruise Cafe for check-in
|12:00||12:15||Transfer from the Reception Lounge to your “Spirit of the Bay” boat to be welcomed onboard by your crew who will be hosting you.|
|12:15||14:45||Heading to the South. Lunch is served while continuing to cruise through the tranquil, peaceful and calm waters between Cat Ba Island & Halong Bay.|
|14:45||16:15||Arrive and drop anchor for a visit at a local Pearl Farm located in the Lom Bo Canal area. Weigh anchor and cruise westerly to bay area of “Tra Bao” (commonly known as “Kiem Lam”)
|16:15||18:00||Arrive at Kiem Lam. Have a kayaking or a swim for one hour before cruising back easterly to “Anchorage 690”
Arrive overnight anchorage location. Get ready for “Wrap & Roll Time”. Dinner is served.
Local squid fishing or play some board or card games
||8:00||Relax or learn Tai Chi from our cruise team before breakfast.|
|8:00||9:00||Drop anchor and take and exploring walk & tour through Sung Sot “Surprise” Cave for one hour.g and kayaking at Dau Trau islet area|
|9:00||11:00||Return to your boat. Cruise north again towards Tuan Chau Island|
|11:00||11:30||Check out. Disembark for the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge. Join transfer back to Hanoi.
|12:30||16:00||(Shuttle bus) Shuttle bus to pick you up at L’Azalee Cruise Cafe to drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi downtown. Drop off at the hotel in Old Quarter. If not applicable, general drop-off venue is Opera House, 1 Trang Tien street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. End tour|
|11:30||12:30||(Seaplane) Take off from Tuan Chau Marina, fly back to Noi Bai Airport. Shuttle bus to drop you off at hotel. End tour|