Halong Bay, Vietnam is a treasure trove of excitement and amazing experience. As an Unesco World Heritage site, this beautiful bay is a must-see when planning a trip to Southeast Asia. Flights to and from Hanoi can be enjoyed as the perfect method of travel between the capital city hub and the secret lairs ensconced in the bountiful bay. Not only can you enjoy the seaplane as a commuting connection, but also for the sake of scenic sightseeing. This option will allow you the same benefits of a seaplane flight to or from Halong Bay, but with the added advantage of an overnight stay on the joyful junk - L'Azalee Deluxe Cruise, visit fishing villages, discovering caves,... through the mystical waters of the bay.
|Summer (from 1st Apr to 30th Sep 2017)||VND 7.875.000 (US$350)/pax (25%off)|
• Children from 2 to under 12 years old: VND 5.906.250 (US$ 262.5)/child – shared cabin with parents
• Infant under 2 years old: VND 787.500 (US$ 35)/infant – shared cabin with parents
ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE:
• One way transfer hotel in Hanoi to Noi Bai Airport: VND 337.500 (US$15)/pax
• Return flight: VND 3.937.500 (US$ 175)/pax (with complimentary roundtrip transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Noi Bai Airport)
• Single supplement: VND 1.687.500 (US$ 75)/cabin
• Upgrade to Suite cabin: VND 1.125.000 (US$ 50)/cabin
POINTS OF DEPARTURE & ARRIVAL:
• Noi Bai Airport: Counter 109, Domestic Hall E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai Airport
• Tuan Chau Marina: Villa T7, Tuan Chau Port, Tuan Chau Marina, Halong Bay.
• One way Seaplane Hanoi – Halong OR Halong – Hanoi
• One way shuttle bus Halong – Hanoi OR Hanoi – Halong
• Full 2 days 1 night itinerary on the traditional wooden Junk- L’Azalée Deluxe Cruise
• Welcome cocktail drinks & cold towels upon check in
• Full meals on board
• Activities & excursions
• Service charge and government taxes.
• Alcoholic drinks & non-alcoholic drinks
• Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Noi Bai Airport or vice versa
• Surcharge of Halong Bay entrance fee of VND150,000 from 1 APRIL 2017
Check in at counter 109, Domestic Hall E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai Airport
Get on seaplane. Depart Noi Bai Airport to Tuan Chau Marina. After 15’ scenic flight over Halong Bay, land on water
Hai Au buggy to pick you up and drop off at L’Azalee Cruise Cafe for check-in
Transfer from the Reception Lounge to your “Spirit of the Bay” boat to be welcomed onboard by your crew who will be hosting you.
Heading to the South. Lunch is served while continuing to cruise through the tranquil, peaceful and calm waters between Cat Ba Island & Halong Bay.
Arrive and drop anchor for a visit at a local Pearl Farm located in the Lom Bo Canal area. Weigh anchor and cruise westerly to bay area of “Tra Bao” (commonly known as “Kiem Lam”)
Arrive at Kiem Lam. Have a kayaking or a swim for one hour before cruising back easterly to “Anchorage 690”
Arrive overnight anchorage location. Get ready for “Wrap & Roll Time”. Dinner is served.
Local squid fishing or play some board or card games
Relax or learn Tai Chi from our cruise team before breakfast.
Drop anchor and take and exploring walk & tour through Sung Sot “Surprise” Cave for one hour
Return to your boat. Cruise north again towards Tuan Chau Island
Check out. Disembark for the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge. Join transfer back to Hanoi.
(Shuttle bus) Shuttle bus to pick you up at L’Azalee Cruise Cafe to drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi downtown. Drop off at the hotel in Old Quarter. If not applicable, general drop-off venue is Opera House, 1 Trang Tien street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. End tour
(Seaplane) Take off from Tuan Chau Marina, fly back to Noi Bai Airport. Shuttle bus to drop you off at hotel. End tour